train working from home on a summer Friday reads:
• If Hillary Clinton Had Won: What’s different — and what’s the same — in a world where the 2016 election went the other way? (fivethirtyeight)
• Here’s How Lyft Could Defeat Uber (Fortune)
• Immigration Effect: There’s a Way for President Trump to Boost the Economy by Four Percent, But He Probably Won’t Like It. (ProPublica)
• Amazon Prime and other Subscription Businesses: How do you Value a Subscriber? (25IQ)
• Vote for Ugly (New Yorker)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Jesse Eisinger, author of The Chickenshit Club: Why the Justice Department Fails to Prosecute Executives.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
Category: Financial Press