My back to work morning train reads:
• Scaramucci is Long on Trump (New York Mag) see also Trump and his new communications head are perfect for each other (Slate)
• Investors, Stop Worrying About Why ‘Nobody’ Is Worrying (MoneyBeat)
• How Cyberwarfare Makes Cold Wars Hotter: In the war taking place across the global internet, everyone is a combatant—and a target (Wall Street Journal)
• Donald Trump said 397 false things in six months. Here’s what we’ve learned (Toronto Star)
• Watching and Lamenting the Death of the New York Diner (Grub Street)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Jesse Eisinger, author of The Chickenshit Club: Why the Justice Department Fails to Prosecute Executives.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
Category: Financial Press